3.06.2013

Pinterest Inspiration

I'm still plugging away at designing cards for my first workshop. I've created a board on Pinterest to collect cards I find beautiful/fun/inspiring. My second workshop card was inspired by this:

You can visit the original card by Chat here. So cute!

I studied the basic layout and then pulled out my Designer Series Paper to flip through for color inspiration. I lingered on the Polka Dot Parade paper, but I was afraid the polka dots were too crazy. But then I FLIPPED the PACK OVER! So perfect! I love that Stampin' Up! DSP is double sided - twice the options! So here's what I came up with:
I just love the color combo. And I was so thankful for the inspiration from the Pinterest pin. Two cards for the workshop done! Only one more to go!

Supplies (all Stampin' Up!)
Whisper White Card Stock
Old Olive Card Stock
Polka Dot Parade Designer Series Paper
Friendly Phrases Stamp Set
Mixed Bunch Stamp Set
Blossom Punch
Daffodil Delight Grosgrain Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment