3.01.2013

I just scheduled My First Workshop!

Woohoo!! I JUST scheduled my first workshop! I am SUPER excited!! My good friend Erica wants to host a Mother/Daughter stamping workshop. We're actually going to do the workshop here in my home to be able to accommodate everyone. Since I only know boys around here, I couldn't be more excited to do a mother/daughter night. I started working on the cards I want to make at the workshop. Here's the first one I came up with tonight:
I had haphazardly laid these two colors together earlier in the week and they suddenly shouted at me "we make a beautiful combination!!" I agreed, and this card was born.

Now to come up with 2 other cards and a fun bonus project for the workshop. We're scheduled for Saturday, March 16. I can't wait!!

Supplies (all Stampin' Up!)
Whisper White Card Stock
Pretty in Pink Card Stock
Polka Dot Parade Designer Series Paper
Pretty in Pink Ink Pad
Rich Razzleberry Ink Pad
Crumb Cake Marker
Best of Everything Stamp Set
Friendly Phrases Stamp Set

No comments:

Post a Comment