3.11.2013

MOJO Monday 284

Shhh! Don't tell my family I'm on the computer! We all agreed yesterday to go "Screen Free" for the week, but I just HAD to sneak on to see what the MOJO Monday sketch challenge was today. And once I created this beauty, I just HAD to sneak back on after bedtime to post my card. It'll be our little secret!

Oh, I just love the colors of the Comfort Cafe Designer Series Paper! This card uses the Midnight Muse and Cajun Craze. *Love* (although I keep saying Crazy Cajun in my head and then have to edit my writing!)

Consider this Thank You card my thanks to you for keeping my Screen Time secret!

Supplies (all Stampin' Up! except as noted):
Crumb Cake Card Stock
Midnight Muse Card Stock
Cajun Craze Card Stock
Very Vanilla Card Stock
Mixed Bunch Stamp Set
Curly Cute Stamp Set
Midnight Muse Ink Pad
Cajun Craze Ink Pad
Blossom Punch
Scallop Edge Border Punch
Scallop Circle Punch (non-SU!)
Naturals Designer Buttons
Linen Thread

1 comment:

  1. Very nice card! I love the beautiful colors of the paper, and your red flower.

    ReplyDelete