3.13.2013

HSS Color Challenge #155


Oh, those boys were giving me a run for my money today! I needed an escape from all their antics, so I tiptoed into my stamp room during naptime and found myself a fun little challenge to get my creative juices flowing. My card today is for the color challenge from Hand Stamped Sentiments:

I flipped through my Designer Series Paper and found an instant winner: Floral District! How have I not used this pack yet? There are some really beautiful colors and designs in this one. I've also been dying to use my Petite Pairs stamp set with the coordinating punch, so I decided to mash them all together and came out with this beauty:
I can't wait for the next birthday on my list so I can give this card to someone. Oh, the colors! They make me so happy!

Supplies (all Stampin' Up! except as noted)
Whisper White Card Stock
Rich Razzleberry Card Stock
Baja Breeze Card Stock
Friendly Phrases Stamp Set
Petite Pairs Stamp Set
Rich Razzleberry Ink Pad
Daffodil Delight Ink Pad
Baja Breeze Ink Pad
Floral District Designer Series Paper
Petite Curly Label Punch
Baker's Twine White
Oval Punch (non-SU)
Scalloped Oval Punch (non-SU)

5 comments:

  1. This is a very cheery card. I forgot that paper matched our challenge. Love what you did with it. Thanks for playing with us at HSS.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! I totally dig the flags, the banner- your use of DSP- sooo cute! Thanks for playing with us at HSS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Cute!!! Love the banners and Flags- perfect accents!!! Dsp worked perfect
    for the challenge!!! Thanks for playing along with HSS, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that mini label birthday banner is so SO cute! Thanks for playing along with our color challenge this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments. Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots and lots of gorgeous color! Wow! I love the layers of patterned papers, and the punched banner is very clever. Thanks for playing along with our color combo! Erika

    ReplyDelete