3.15.2013

Kindness Matters

I made this card today to encourage a friend. Our families both participate in a program that cares for children whose families need extra support. She's had her current little guy for 2 months now. Sometimes it's hard to open your home and your heart to someone for that long without worrying about getting hurt. I wanted her to remember why we signed up for the program in the first place: because Kindness Matters. It matters to these families and it matters to these babies. I even felt encouraged by the message myself as I made the card for her!
Supplies (all Stampin' Up! unless noted)
Whisper White Card Stock
Old Olive Card Stock
Rich Razzleberry Card Stock
Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper
Kindness Matters Stamp Set
Circle Punch (non-SU)
Scallop Circle Punch (non-SU)
Jewels Basic Pearl

No comments:

Post a Comment