3.18.2013

MOJO 285

Well, I must admit that this card was hard fought. I saw the sketch on this week's Mojo Monday challenge and it seemed really busy to me. I looked at the samples, and they too seemed to have a lot going on. I think I'm more of a clean and simple stamper, so I was stumped. But I was determined to make myself come up with something that matched the sketch but stayed true to my style. The hardest part for me were the corners. They just kept looking so weird. But I finally laid them on to look like photo corners and it worked. Now I'm actually kinda digging this card. I have a bridal shower to attend this weekend and I think this card will work out great.

Supplies Used (all Stampin' Up!)
Petite Pairs Stamp Set
Mixed Bunch Stamp Set
Blossom Punch
Whisper White Card Stock
Riding Hood Red Card Stock
Baja Breeze Card Stock
Twitterpated Designer Series Paper
Riding Hood Red Ink Pad
Neutrals Button in Whisper White
Baker's Twine White

1 comment:

  1. I really like this card! I agree this was a hard challenge, but I like your take on it! Great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete