7.10.2013

Well, Hello Flower Shop!

The second bundle I purchased out of the new catalog was the Flower Shop bundle. I love that Stampin' Up! has done so many great bundles in the new catalog. The stamp set/punch combo is so great!

BUT...have you tried using the Pansy Punch with the Flower Shop stamp set? It is T-R-I-C-K-Y! The petals are not uniform, which makes it difficult to punch out correctly. My mom (remember her?) came to my rescue with a great solution for lining things up perfectly every time.

Check out Connie Stewart's video tutorial:

And the perfectly lined up result? So great.

Supplies:
Whisper White Card Stock
Perfect Plum Card Stock
Perfect Plum Ink Pad
Pear Pizzazz Ink Pad
Regals Designer Series Paper
Flower Shop Stamp Set
Pennant Parade Stamp Set
Pansy Punch
Petite Label Punch
Honeycomb Embossing Folder
Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Stampin' Dimensionals

1 comment: