7.08.2013

Borrowing My Mom's Mosaic Madness

Do you know that my mom is an awesome stamper? She may also be the only reader of this blog. :) But maybe someday after I've become a rich and famous stamper people will come look at this blog and I'd like you all to know how great my mom is! :)

She came to visit this past week and brought me TONS of fun new things. She also brought some of her own stash to share with me while she was here. One thing on my wish list is the Mosaic Madness Bundle. She brought along the stamp set and matching punch for me to drool over experiment with.

Here are the three cards I made one night as I played with this WONDERFUL set.

Card #1 - A CASE from Stampin' Connection
This card is almost an exact copy of one I saw on Stampin' Connection from Jackie Bolhuis (I couldn't find a blog link, sorry). I love the sentiment from Too Kind (another set mom brought along to play with).



Supplies:
Whisper White Card Stock

Card #2 - Happy Birthday
The colors on this card are so great together - Night of Navy, Gumball Green and Cherry Cobbler. Love.

Supplies:
Whisper White Card Stock
Cherry Cobbler Card Stock
Night of Navy Card Stock
Cherry Cobbler Ink Pad
Night of Navy Ink Pad
Gumball Green Ink Pad
Mosaic Madness Stamp Set
Itty Bitty Banners Stamp Set
Mosaic Punch
Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder
Bitty Banners Framelits
Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Stampin' Dimensionals

Card #3 - New In Color Note Card
I love the lightness of the new In Colors. I decided not to put a sentiment on the card and just let the beautiful design shine.

Supplies:
Whisper White Card Stock
Pistachio Pudding Card Stock
Pistachio Pudding Ink Pad
Strawberry Slush Ink Pad
Crisp Cantaloupe Ink Pad
Coastal Cabana Ink Pad
Mosaic Madness Stamp Set
Mosaic Punch
Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Stampin' Dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. It was such a fun week. Love your cards. (And love you!!)

    ReplyDelete