7.03.2013

Three Cards from Six Sided Sampler

The first bundle I purchased out of the new catalog was the Six-Sided Sampler. This adorable stamp set and matching punch are full of possibilities - color combos, layers, and super sweet sentiments. Here are three cards I made when I sat down with my new bundle.

Card #1 - Happy Father's Day
I don't own a "Happy Father's Day" stamp, but I thought the "Thankful for you" banner stamp served its purpose. The stamped hexagons are both Midnight Muse and Gumball Green stamped and stamped again without re-inking to give it a bit of an ombray effect.

Supplies:
Whisper White Card Stock
Midnight Muse Card Stock
Gumball Green Card Stock
Midnight Muse Ink Pad
Gumball Green Ink Pad
Six-Sided Sampler Stamp Set
Banner Greetings Hostess Stamp Set
Hexagon Punch

Card #2 - Trying to make a pattern
This was tough! Here is where I should plug the Stamp-a-ma-jig. I don't own one, but it would have definitely come in handy here.

Supplies:
Whisper White Card Stock
Baked Brown Sugar Card Stock
Baked Brown Sugar Ink Pad
Strawberry Slush Ink Pad
Coastal Cabana Ink Pad
Six-Sided Sampler Stamp Set
Hexagon Punch

Card #3 - Layers
My favorite! I punched the white layer to show the Coastal Cabana card stock beneath, as well as punched out the Crisp Cantaloupe hexagons and raised them up with a Stampin' Dimensional.

Supplies:
Whisper White Card Stock
Coastal Cabana Card Stock
Strawberry Slush Ink Pad
Crisp Cantaloupe Ink Pad
Coastal Cabana Ink Pad
Six-Sided Sampler Stamp Set
Hexagon Punch
Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment