2.20.2013

HSS Color Challenge #153

I've been searching around for good challenges to join to help me get started stamping. Today's card is inspired by a color challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments. The challenge was to create a card using the colors Cherry Cobbler, Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo, and any Neutral. I went really simple with my design. An anniversary card for my husband can't be too flowery, so I think this card strikes a nice balance.

Supplies:
Mixed Punch Stamp Set
Madison Avenue Stamp Set
A Word for You Stamp Set
Whisper White Card Stock
Cherry Cobbler Card Stock
Cherry Cobbler Ink Pad
Pretty in Pink Ink Pad
Melon Mambo Ink Pad
Blossom Punch
Regals Designer Buttons
Bitty Buttons
Baker's Twine White

3 comments:

  1. Super CUTE card! I think that blossom set is one of my FAVS! I love the pop of color in the flower then in and around your sentiment, simple but sooooo pretty! Thanks for playing at HSS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Cute!!! Love the flower with the great button accent- perfect!!
    Love the sentiment!!! Thanks for playing along with HSS, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect! Welcome to the SU and blogging family! You'll love it and I'm happy you are making yourself some Mommy Time! Thanks for playing with HSS. (My fellow HSS designer Erica Cerwin has a great list of challenge sites.)
    http://pinkbuckaroodesigns.blogspot.com/p/design-team.html

    ReplyDelete