2.22.2013

CAS Challenge #133

Oh! I really liked this challenge! My lovely mom sent me a pack of Sycamore Street Designer Paper and the matching buttons. I love these colors!! I sat down and made two baby cards this evening using the fun designer paper. The only image I stamped on either card was the sentiment. The papers made it easy to put together a beautiful card - or two! Here's the card I made for the Buttons & Bows for Baby Challenge:
And here's the extra one I couldn't resist putting together:




Supplies for first card:
Friendly Phrases Stamp Set
Rich Razzleberry Card Stock
Summer Starfruit Card Stock
Whisper White Card Stock
Rich Razzleberry Ink Pad
1" Square Punch (non-SU)
Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper
Sycamore Street Designer Buttons
Sycamore Street 1/4" Ribbon Island Indigo

Supplies for second card:
Friendly Phrases Stamp Set
Whisper White Card Stock
Rich Razzleberry Ink Pad
Petite Pennants Builder Punch
Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper
Sycamore Street Designer Buttons
Baker's Twine White

2 comments:

  1. So cute, Leah. I love that you are using the challenges. Such a great starting point for any card. Keep at it. Love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What bright and happy baby cards! Little snips of that dsp add so much to your projects. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete